Sunday, February 22, 2009

November 8th 2008 - Sunset Wednesday

Tunnel Park - Holland, MI
I saw an amazing sunset last night at the state park and took a lot of pictures. Tonight no camera and another great sunset. It is also a little more peaceful at Tunnel Park. Beautiful Blue and shade black waves. The blue shimmers and calls out to walk across. The definitively straight horizon asks if there is anything to the west. The endless water reminds me that I am small part of this big world. The endless water tries to prove wrong the title of Lake. Growing up 30 mins from this, for 20 years of my life, makes me ask why I haven't come to more sunsets here. I wish I was surrounded by people that wanted to see this every night. The purple, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue sky above that perfect blue water draws me out of this world I am in, out of the worries, out of the cares, even out of the celebrations into a celebration that is way bigger that I can create, inspire, or even imagine. I hope I am never distracted enough to miss this celebration. I hope am never busy enough to not join this party.

No comments: