Friday, February 15, 2008

30 Days

So It has been a great last 30 Days (This title I stole from an amazing TV series on FX that was created by the same man who created the Super Size Me documentary - check out the DVDs)

The last 30 Days has brought a lot of struggles / challenges some that have help me grow and some that hasn't helped me grow yet. The last 30 Days has brought a lot of travel as well. Two weeks ago I went to Seattle with a number of other interns for a long weekend. Played a little Bingo with Ben and Grant and Dusty and Drew...

Also in Seattle to Celebrate my friend Lacey's Birthday we went to the zoo!!! I made some more friends there...


I also took a road trip south this past week for my first visit to California. And I drove with all the other interns all the way to South Cali to Oakbridge Young Life Camp to work for a week. It was a great time especially when Kate steps in Dog crap at 11pm...

But we did get to see LA from the roof of an amazing building and ministry (The DREAM CENTER)...

And when we got back to Camp the boys, on the Morning of Kate and Sara's Birthday, got the paintball guns going. This is one of our new hobbies at camp...

And then we partied hard the rest of Yesterday...

No comments: